Click on the swap title links to be directed to the sign up page for each swap.
Swaps will close on May 1st unless otherwise noted on the sign-up page.
This is an easy swap…Just provide 1 yard of ribbon for each person signed up for the swap!
- your ribbon must be 1 yard (3 feet)
- please swap ribbon that you would want to use yourself….no floral ribbon, gift wrapping ribbon, or fibers.
- Please secure each piece of ribbon in a small ziplock or jewelry bag with your name and e-mail address on it. (this helps keep things in order during the swapping process)
- **NEW** Include a “recipe card” to share which products, cartridges, punches or stamps used to create your card.
- Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge
- Stampin’ Up! A Dozen Thoughts Stamp set
- Recollections Bling
- Prima Breezy Flowers
- Tim Holtz distress ink “wild honey”
- Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge
- Please use standard card sizes (unless signing up for shape card swap) & envelopes must be included.
- Shaped Card Group – This is a general theme and your card must not be square or rectangle.
- Please take notice to the themes when signing up for this swap.
- Themed groups will be limited to 10 per group. More groups will be open as they fill. If you have a theme idea – please email me!
- Cards must be embellished with 2 or more items.
- It’s up to you whether or not to put your name on the back of the card. Please do not put your email address on it.
- Work should reflect something you are proud to share.
- When signing up for multiple groups, please create a different design for each group. This keeps the swaps fair by avoiding duplicates from multiple groups.
The idea of a Whimsy Jar is to fill a jar with as many little treasures as you can that your partner will enjoy. Items can be small scrapbook embellishments, a snack, a fingernail polish, lip gloss, etc. Any little thing to put a smile on your swap partners face.
- Sign up using the link above.
- Email Tabitha (click here) with your likes/dislikes including favorite colors and color schemes (Please be thorough! It’s easier to to put a jar together when there is an extensive list of likes).
- After sign-ups close on May 1st, I will email your swap partner’s info to you so that you can prepare her jar.
- Please use a 18 oz- 24 oz glass or plastic jar.
- Fill your jar with as many different things as you can fit inside of it. Please do not put duplicate items.
- Decorate your jar and/or lid.
This sign up will close on May 1st. This swap will take place on Friday at the event.
- Recipes should be 8 – 1/2 x 11 on cardstock,
- Try to include an image of your recipe,
- Include embellishments,
- Include your name and e-mail address on the back of each recipe card,
- Do not include page protectors, each person is responsible for their own.
What is card candy?
Basically it is a layered embellishment with adhesive on the back ready to be placed on a card as an accent. Each piece must include: at least 3 embellishments/layers, adhesive backed on a backing sheet or other backing to protect the adhesive. It should end up looking like Jolee’s or other similar packaged embellishments. I recommend one large or several small glue dots or foam dimensional adhesive. Please be sure the adhesive is firmly attached to your candy.
- A card candy set, must include 4 different pieces.
- For each card candy set, you must have at least 3 layers/embellishments.
- Each embellishment in the set must be in the same color scheme.
- You may use cleanly stamped images, but no computer printed images.
- No traditional flat, pre made store bought dimensional stickers or embellishments. It has to be made.
- Package them together in a bag or create your own packaging to display.
- Each group will have 5 participants. You must make one set for each participant.
Need creative ideas? Try a Google or Pinterest search for “card candy”.
- You can make your pins from corsage pins or pins from the jewelry section of your local craft shop or on line jewelry shops etc. The pins should be a minimum of 3″ in length and you can use any style of beads, findings, embellishments, spacers etc. that you would like.
- Attach your pins to a piece of cardstock or styrofoam before bagging.
- Each group will have 5 participants. You must make 2 pins for each participant.
Need creative ideas? Try a Google or Pinterest search for “stick pin swap”. You’ll also find several YouTube videos that can help!
How to play:
- Surveys will be e-mailed to you as you sign up to play. Or you can click the following link to download it now: tac_SP_survey
- After sign ups are closed, a pal will be assigned and their survey will be e-mailed to you.
Gifts: PLEASE ADHERE TO OUR GIFT GIVING GUIDELINES!
- Use your pals survey to get to know them and the things that they like.
- Remember to give to your pal like you would like to be given to, but please do not go overboard. This should be fun and thoughtful, not a financial investment.
- Gifts are given up to 3-5 times daily with each gift costing between $5 – $10 each, unless it is a handmade item.
- Gift giving officially starts Friday at 8 a.m. and will end Saturday night with a reveal.
- It is up to you to decide when and how to deliver your gifts.
- The reveal gift should be worth at least $25. Reveal gifts can be one large gift or several smaller ones put together.
Other Helpful Info:
- Use coupons and sales to get the most for your gift giving $$ (i.e. Your local scrapbooking store sales, Michaels and Hobby Lobby often offer coupons as well).
- Ask friends, scrappers at neighboring tables, or staff to deliver gifts for you.
- Consider giving your pal the things that she can use at the cropping event first. Then give things that are most likely to be used at home toward the end of the weekend or as a reveal gift.
- Again, as mentioned above, treat and give to your pal like you would expect to be treated and given to!
- Have fun, be creative, and be SNEAKY!!
SIGN UPS WILL END ON MAY 1st at 6 pm.
If your survey is not turned in by then, you will not be eligible to participate. No Exceptions!